Leland and I have a good Play date.

I was in memes car when we got to Leland  house …” b o o!”   said Leland. I jumped and almost kicked Leland in the face. He said, “Get out of the car quick , do you want to see Daisy or not!” I said ,“Of course I want to see Daisy there’s no way I wouldn’t want to see daisy.” I ran into  Leland’s house he said, “Quick into my room. He took me to his room then I said, “Where’s Daisy?” He said in the Box I looked in the box and then saw Daisy I got her out of the box and then held her. She was so soft  like a marshmallow, and she was so cute just like a stuffy ( that’s a wolf of course ) Daisy wanted  to be put down so I put her down. Then Leland said,  “ I have a huge pool.” I said , “I really really want to go in the pool, can we go right now?” He said,  “Sure.” We kept splashing each other. I found a water gun behind the pool, then I filled it up without Leland even noticing, and then I sprayed him. He chased me around the yard to try and get the water gun from me. I tripped on  a rock  and then he got the water gun. I never noticed the ramp. Then Leland said, “Do you want to go in the ramp with me?” I said, “You have a ramp?” He said, “  Who’s a skateboarder without a ramp.” I asked, “ Could  we get it wet and then slide down it?” He said, “That’s a great idea!” We kept sliding down the ramp, one time Leland was standing on his feet. He went down the ramp and I didn’t notice that he was coming down. I was laying on the ramp sunbathing for no reason. Then Leland slid down and tripped over my body and then he was on me. There was a huge “BAMN!” Then, “Owwwwwwwwwwww.”

Leland said,  “Apple juice.” Then we had a break and went in the pool again.  Our stomachs felt better. Then we went back on the ramp. Then we did belly slides backslides then we also went on our butt then one of us pushed each other off. We had a very fun time, then Leland’s mom came over and said it’s time for dinner.  Leland went to the bathroom and changed into his clothes and I went in the different bathroom and changed into my clothes. We came back out at the same time. Then we Had steak sausage carrots and other stuff like that on a swish kebab. Leland and I were done eating. Then Leland and I tried to find daisy. We found her and then we played with her. When we’re done playing with her, We went on the couch and then Leland and I started talking about stuff. Then I got the mysterious idea. Since Mr. Rico Does anything the guests want.. We asked Mr Rico if we could have a couple of popsicles he said, “What do you mean by that?” I said, “Maybe one or two~” He said, “Okay.” Leland and I thought “hahaha.”

After that we  watched The Lion King.

We had some popcorn, and we also had a couple of popsicles because Mr Rico let us,  But Leland’s mom wasn’t very  happy because we had so many popsicles my mom wasn’t also wasn’t  happy too,  but we got away with it eventually. I’m almost at the end of my story, don’t worry it’s not that long. I think. After, we played a Lion King game. I was The Lion King’s child, and Leland was the  lion who says, “ I Am The Lion King now!” And then let’s go of his paw. 

Leland and I ate our  popsicles. Then leland and I  watched a movie together. It was really really fun I think we watched the movie of The Lion King. Leland and I  just wanted to watch The Lion King even though it wasn’t that season. It was awesome!!! 

We had some popcorn, and we also had a couple of popsicles because Mr Nico let us,  But Leland’s mom wasn’t very  happy because we had so many popsicles my mom wasn’t also wasn’t  happy too,  but we got away evidently got away with it Leland and I ate our  popsicles. Then me and Leland watched a movie together. It was really really fun I think we watched the movie of The Lion King. Me and Leland just wanted to watch The Lion King even though it wasn’t that season. It was awesome!!!

We Wrestled a lot on the front porch and then we were pretending we were cats. I figured out how to purr. We had some cat toys then my mom was playing with the cat toys, then we were trying to get the cat toys from her we always kind of broke it, because it was already broken. Then it fell off the porch, and Leland and I looked down and looked at each other and we were like, “nooooooooooooooooooo!” Then I had to leave I was very sad. “Bye Leland I said, “Bye Jade!” He said.

2 Replies to “Leland and I have a good Play date.”

1. Carrie Im

That sounds like it was such a fun day! You did a great job painting the picture of all the activities you got to do.

Reply
  2. Becky - Eleanor's mom

What a fun and silly day! It makes me miss summer!

Reply