Burch Bay. By Jade

I was in Kirsten’s car when we got to Birch Bay.  We got out of the car and waited for the other drivers,  Then Madison Kara’s and Jodie’s  car came . We all got ready to get the tickets! Kristen got the tickets then we all went into the water park. We went and found a  spot  to put all of our  stuff at and have a cheese burger.  Then we changed in to our swimsuits. Me Violet and McKenzie, went to the baby slides ,it was so much fun because for some reason Violet pushed me off of the slide, it was so  startling but after that I did the same thing to Violet and McKenzie! Then McKenzie  said that Violet was going to get a snow cone and we needed to get some ice cream  cones. I said, “ I ll go get my money then,” On my way back I heard “ Hey Jade!”    I looked over and  saw someone SOAKED. “LELAND!” I said.

I asked if he wanted to get an ice cream cone with me and McKenzie, he said, “Sure.”  So I walked over to McKenzie with Leland and I tried to I introduce him to McKenzie but I kind of had to hold on to him because he was shy. Then he finally said hi to her and then we all got an ice cream cone, he got vanilla, McKenzie got chocolate and I got a chocolate and vanilla swirl. McKenzie and violet said they wanted to “Sunbathe.” And that’s not really me and Leland’s thing. So they went to sunbathe and me and Leland went on all the slides. We played in the pool and we went  in the hot tub. Then we had fun going on the double tube  slide, And I  was in the back and we flipped over so I got out of the tube and flip it back over   Leland was in the front and we went backwards, and then we got into the pool and he just went in through the hole into the pool and he almost drowned   for some reason. ( that’s what he said)

Leland wanted to get another ice cream cone so I went to go get an ice cream cone and he got  vanilla, and I got  chocolate this time. he said he had to go to the bathroom . I held his ice cream cone and then he went to the bathroom ( I Think)Then Madison came over and she said “You don’t need to give him an ice cream cone. You’re just wasting your money on him,”  I said’ “I don’t care,”  and walked away. Then by the time I walked away Leland came back and I gave him his ice cream cone. Then we ate it and went in the pool and  then he went on my back, and then he started dragging me in the pool which was very fun, and then I started dragging him in the pool and he was very mad. And he said,  “No how dare you,” but he finally got over it.

after that Kirsten said we had to go.  I was very sad that we needed to go, but I said, “Bye.” to  Leland and got in to my normal clothes. and went with Kirsten to the car. We went to Kirsten’s house  and my grandma picked me up. We got some taco shells,  olives,  tomatoes,  cheese and other taco ingredients. We got home and grandma made tacos. Then we had a taco Saturday!

10 Replies to “Burch Bay. By Jade”

1. sautnjl37

so far I think that was awesome. i like it it was very long. and i like very long story’s. >JOHNNY<

Reply
  2. murraom26

WOW so so so much words and I love the titel. I all so like the pictcher you doing a funny face. and Leland doing a rock star hand well thats all. from Ocean

Reply
  3. danietl23

jade i wish I could do that. Your story sounds really really fun.

Reply
  4. guerrjs34

You did very good Jade!!! My favorite part was when Leland started dragging you around. That seemed a little bit silly. I bet you guys had a lot of fun!

Reply
  5. odellfa36

I love you’re story soooo much and it’s kinda funny.

Reply
  6. cummibe69

I like your story and I like that it’s a water Mellon story.I like that you didn’t care that your spending money on Leland that was very nice of you

Reply
  7. cerutel68

Love that you shared your money with Leland. I cant go down the big slide.

Reply
  8. reevega84

That sounds fun.
    That sounds funny.

Reply
  9. perkiec97

Hello Jade, I love your sentences the’re great! Will you write another ?

Reply
  10. jenksmf97

your stile of writing is … great!

I looooooooooove your picture.

Reply